Residential House Cleaning Service. St Paul,Mn.
From general spring cleaning services to weekly detailed cleaning services of your house, our maid service does whatever it takes to enhance your home's interior appeal and enjoyment! Contact our housecleaning service today to discuss what you'd like cleaned, how often you'd like it cleaned and when you'd like it completed by.
St Paul's Best Housecleaning & Maid Services
The word "best" means a lot of different things to different people. Let us tell you what we mean when we say "best."
1. Committed. When we say the job will be complete, it will be complete.
2. On budget. When we agree to a price with you, that will be the price for the St Paul cleaning services we do for you.
3. Respectful. We respect you, your home and your possessions. We will take great care when we are in your home.
4. Professional. Our maids are highly trained with years of experience in proper cleaning methods.
5. Conscientious. We only use cleaning products that have been deemed safe for pets and children.
6. Thorough. We actually move items on the shelf when we dust; we don't dust around them. We also get out the step stool when we cannot reach a shelf to clean it.
7. Accountable. If you are not satisfied, call us and we'll be back to make it right for you.
We know you have many choices when hiring a house cleaning maid service and we want to earn your business every time we clean your home.
Kitchens and bathrooms tend to be the two rooms that get the dirtiest the fastest and the two rooms people worry about keeping clean and sanitary the most. That's why we pay extra-special attention to these two rooms.
When cleaning the kitchen we instruct our maids to wipe down the front of appliances and cabinets, clean the trash can, inside and out, mop the floor, clean windowsills, wipe down walls, wash the inside of your microwave and dust light fixtures, clean switch plates and de-grease vent covers.
Once every few weeks we run a cleaning solution through the dishwasher to prevent grime buildup and ensure your dishes are always clean. For those with self-cleaning ovens, we'll wipe them out sparkling clean if you set the auto-clean before you leave for work. Want your fridge cleaned out? We're happy to take care of that for you.
In other words, when you want the light work done, we do light work. When you need the heavy cleaning, we do that too.
Although somewhat neglected, the bathroom is as important as the living room and its cleanliness therefore matters to you and your family. In our bathroom cleaning procedure, we start by removing any cobwebs and dust after which we scrub the basins, bathtubs, counters, showers, as well as the surroundings to ensure they are sparkling clean. We also polish the shower doors, mirrors and faucets thus making them shiny. Our experienced housekeepers will reach out to the hard-to-access areas and sanitize as well as vacuum them. We advise homeowners to have a weekly cleaning regime for their bathrooms and if they have a linen closet or cabinet in the washroom, we advise that they empty them twice a year and have them wiped down.
The sink and vanities are cleaned. All cabinets, drawers and built in shelves are wiped inside and out. The toilet, shower, tub, & tiles are scrubbed and disinfected.
The (hard) floor is carefully vacuumed, washed and dried. The carpets are vacuumed.The mirrors are cleaned. The window sills are wiped down.
We always pay attention to even the smallest of details!
For The Best House Cleaning Service Call St Paul Maids Today - 651-800-4728